Adding support for 64bit SGI Dwarf2

It seems that gdb 4.17 doesn't work with programs compiled for 64-bit
mode on SGIs using either gcc or the native compiler.  The number of
changes seems to be quite small to get it to work, but I'd like to make
the changes as consistent as possible with the general structure of
gdb.

The problem I have is producing a single gdb that can debug both 64-bit
and 32-bit SGI programs.  The key problem is with the fundamental or
builtin types.  In particular, the definition of types like "long" or
"ptr" depend on how the program was compiled.  I've added a new
field to objfile to record the word-size of the program being debugged,
but I find I need the equivalent of c_language_defn_64 and
c_language_defn_32 to handle the different executables in a clean
manner.

Is there an example of how to handle this problem from other architectures
that support both 32 and 64 bit executables?

--
Ben Gamsa             ben@sys.toronto.edu  -  http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~ben
Dept. of C.S., University of Toronto, Toronto, Ont. CANADA,  M5S 1A4