Re: IA32: printing FP register variables

>   > Hmm.  What other IA32 compilers produce STABS?  How do they number FP
>   > registers?
> Dunno.  Robert -- can you see what the SCO compilers do with this stuff?
> That might be interesting.

I know of zero SCO-supplied compilers that produce stabs.  There are
tools that do COFF (a.k.a. SDB) and tools that do ELF (dwarf-1 and
dwarf-2).  Is the really stab-specific, or do you want to know in
general how they're numbered in whatever format is used?

Since I speak no debugging formats and I speak zero floating point I'll
have to dig for an answer.   If, OTOH, there's some program I can build
that'll help answer the question, shoot it my way.

RJL