RE: gdb performance is impossible!!

Hi,

What we have is more and more people/companies/groups moving to C++.
Moreover, after so many years of SW development we all reached the
conclusion that shared libraries is the solution for large applications.

It seems that debugging large programs using many/large shared libraries is
a pain and a common problem to all architectures.

I think the real problem is that OS providers HP, SGI, SUN, IBM provide very
poor and basic documentation on how to debug large applications.

We found out that compiler switches + secret debug environment variables
could make the change !!!!!!

Anglister Shlomo