Re: Recent Linux related changes to gdb...

   Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 06:46:11 -0700
   From: Kevin Buettner <kevinb@cygnus.com>

   I must claim responsibility for breaking the other builds for the
   other i386 targets.  Below is a patch that I'd like you (and others)
   to try which *should* allow the other i386 targets to build cleanly
   again.

Thanks, the patch does indeed allow me to build gdb for
i386-unknown-gnu0.2 again.

   I realize that merely ifdefing the code is not the ideal solution,
   but I think one of our goals is to unify the i386 floating point
   support.  Think of this ifdef'd code as a placeholder for what'll
   eventually be there after unification has been achieved.

If you are going to check in the patch, it might be a good idea to add
some comments about the ifdefs being temporarily.

Mark