Re: Lets talk to each other...

   Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 21:30:14 -0700
   From: Kevin Buettner <kevinb@cygnus.com>

   H.J. has shown us that it is possible to ifdef the changes that I
   reverted so that we can build gdb on other (non-linux) targets.

Correction:  H.J. has shown that it is possible to ifdef the changes
such that it builds on Linux and Solaris 7.

   So why didn't we do this?

Since I'm pretty sure that the changes break gdb i386 targets that
already have functioning floating point support, such as the Hurd.

Mark