Re: Unifying the x86 FPU register sets

>Okay.  I think there'll be a snapshot coming up tomorrow, so I'll try
>to get it committed tonight.

Please don't construe this as some assertion that the code is
final, folks.  I'm still looking for comments from other x86 port
maintainers, like J.T., Eli, J. Kean Johnston, and others.

However, the current changes are not supposed to break anything, so
getting them into the sourceware snapshot should be harmless, and a
decent way to get them out for folks to try.