RDI target heartbeat

Hi,

I'm using gdb with a Samsung ARM7TDMI evaluation board via JTAG
interface boxes from EPI and ARM.  Both impliment the RDI
debugging protocol.  In order to get them to work with gdb, I
had to disable the "heartbeat" feature in the rdi routines from
ARM Ltd that are used in gdb 4.18.  [I had to comment out a
couple lines in rdi-share/hostchan.c where
Adp_AsynchronousProcessing() calls async_process_heartbeat();

Has anybody else run into this problem?

--
Grant Edwards
Grant.Edwards@comtrol.com