Hardware watchpoints

> My Linux gdb has supports for ...
> 2. "better" x86 hw watchpoint. It is different from the normal x86
> hw watchpoint which I don't like.

I wonder, would it be possible to watch expressions like foo.x by
having can_use_hardware_watchpoint ignore lval_memory values which are
still lazy?  If a value is lazy, that means GDB never actually fetched
it, but instead just used its address.

Evaluating the expression foo.x, I think, produces two values: one for
'foo', which is lazy, and a second for the '.x' member of the first
value, which is no longer lazy.

This would remove the need for part of H.J.'s change, I think.