Re: wrong htons() used?

Grant.Edwards@comtrol.com wrote:

> I'm not sure I understand the fix -- will this require that the
> target ARM processor be running in little-endian mode?

Yes.

When I read your message I thought the problem you were having was
getting a target built for a little endian ARM machine.  The code as it
stands now, defaults to big endian for the target.  AFAIK, the
endianness of the code on the host is controlled by HOST_BYTE_ORDER in
xm-arm.h.  This is defined as LITTLE_ENDIAN which should be good for
i386 Linux.

Scott