set filename to null string?

How do you set a filename to the null string?

for example:

  (gdb) show remotelogfile
  Filename for remote session recording is "".
  (gdb) set remotelogfile asdf
  (gdb) show remotelogfile
  Filename for remote session recording is "asdf".

How do you set it back to ""?

I'm working on a configurable remote log capability for the RDI
target, and I can't figure out how to set my log file name back to
NULL (either NULL or "" would be fine).

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com