Re: async event loop and ^C

"J.T. Conklin" wrote:

> What is the recommended way to handle this?  I see that remote.c
> installs a new SIGINT handler while waiting for execution.  I can do
> the same, but it doesn't seem right.

FYI,

That's very old code being given a tempoary makeover.  It isn't right
(it is better than it was though - at least remote.c now provides
terminal_ours/terminal_inferior).  The implementation of the double
cntrl-c mechanism is eventually being moved out of remote.c.  Remote.c
would only see the call to target_stop().

	Andrew