Re: GDB: libgdb

Brendan Simon wrote:

> Is libgdb available, useable or just a work in progress ?

It's definitly still work in progress.

> Any idea when GUI front ends can use libgdb as the api to gdb ?

The bigest barrer is me :-(  I need to stop fixing/rewriting remote.c
and go through and review / post the next set of proposed changes.  I
promised to do this a month ago.

I think the line ``real soon now like the cheque is in the mail''
probably applies.

On a brighter note, the remote.c work was to fix async problems and a
working async is a precursor to a working gdb library.

	Andrew