Re: 64bit GDB

I would like to be a full fledged volunteer to the GDB 64-bit(sparc/sol2.7)
activity. I mean to say i would like to closely work with the cygnus
developers who are working on this 64-bit activity.
Will cygnus allow this type of voluntary work.
For the first one month i can work 4hrs/day, and the from the next month on
8hrs/day. I'm confident that i can pick up to the mark in the first one month.
I have a good amount of experience in debuggers also. right now i'm working on
a parallel debugger project. in that we are using the GDB as a client,
which mainly handles debugging symbol information. I'm also working on a
patch which enables the gdb to debug an application, that is compiled using
sunwspro compiler with out -xs flag. I will submit/open up a discussion
on this in a few days.

Thanks,
Chitti
email:chitti@wipinfo.soft.net