LIST ADMIN Old e-mails come back to haunt us

There was a spate of ~20 e-mail notes sent to gdb@sourceware an hour or
so ago.  The problem was here at cygnus.com, it had _something_ to do
with the news server and the script that I use to gateway between news
and mail.

We have a local newsgroup for the gdb list here at Cygnus, the notes
that were resent were those that were posted to the newsgroup (which
explains why the only notes resent were from folks at Cygnus).

It seems to be acting OK now but if it does anything else strange
I'll stop the gatewaying until we can find out where the problem lies.
This is the first time I've seen a problem since we started using this
arrangement in April.

Jason
Free the Software!