Wigglers and GDB

Hi there.

I am trying to get GDB to talk to an embedded PowerPC target using
the Macraigor Wiggler.  However whenever I try to specify this as the
target I get a "Can't load Wigglers.dll" message.  I've tried putting
copies of "wigglers.dll" anywhere I think it might be looking for
this file with no effect.

Where should I put this dll?  Alternatively is there an environment
variable that I should be setting?

The gdb command I'm using is:
    target ocd wiggler lpt1

My host system is Windows'95.  I'm using Insite version 4.18.1
"--host=i386-mingw32 --target=ppc-eabi by Kai Ruottu" from the
http://www.nettilinja.fi/ ~ankowken/embtools.htm web page.

I've also tried GDB version 4.17.1 "--host=win --target=ppc" from the
Object software site (http://www.objsw.com).

The wiggler works fine with the Macraigor OCD software, and with
another commercial debugger.  The wigglers.dll I'm using is dated 15
September 1999.

Cheers,
Darrin Scott
darrin.scott@paragon.co.nz