gdb stack in stub

Hi all,

I noticed that a 10K local stack is allocated in the m68k-stub.c for it own
use when communcating with gdb. This seems excessive. I would like to leave
the stub code in my final application so that I can debug in the field (via
a special option). However it would be better if the stub consumed the
least amount of system resources as possible.

Is there any problem with using my applications stack (if enough room is
allocated for GDB usage in addition to normal usage)? My application always
runs in supervisor mode.

What is likely max stack usage of GDB?

TIA
David Williams.