Re: PATCH to buildsym.c

    Jim> In any case, as the symtab maintainer, I think the change is
    Jim> okay.  When Stan turns out to be right, and the next Mars
    Jim> Lander mission fails because they can't set a breakpoint
    Jim> where they need to, I'll throw myself on my sword, okay?

And I'll hurl myself upon the still-exposed, but now-bloody point.

    Jim> Mark, you offered to commit the change, but do you really
    Jim> have commit access to GDB?  I'm so out of touch...

No, I don't.  I had thought that I had write access (if properly
approved) to all of the sourceware archives, but Tom Tromey explained
(privately) that the official GDB is still maintained inside Cygnus.
So, I'm obliged to make use of your services.

Thanks!