protocol: tidying up

Hi,

Yet another step of protocol tidying up. It seems to me that
'setControlThread' is not going to be useful: it is intended to
specify which thread to continue and we (in all cases) have only
one thread stopped. So, I added 'waitForEvent' and 'waitForEventWithSignal'
allowing  stub to go ahead while keeping current thread stopped.

I do not think that these constructs are going to be used soon
(I simply do not see too much value in functionality they are
providing), however, it seems important to keep the stuff
as unambigious as possible.

I put new version at the usual place:

http://www.std.com/qqi/ftp/protocol.txt
ftp://www.std.com/Newbury/qqi/protocol.txt

I do not see any open issue in the current version 0.5. I am
going to produce gdb-side code implementing the stuff short -
I am busy with other urget stuff.

Thanks,

Aleksey