Re: GDB for PC windows NT

I could solve this problem.
There were some .h files make was picking up from /usr/local/include
that was causing the problem.

Thanks for the information.

Sudhanshu

Chris Faylor <cgf@cygnus.com> on 04/19/2000 05:39:05 PM

Sent by:  Chris Faylor <cgf@cygnus.com>

To:   Sudhanshu Tewari/US/3Com
cc:   Michael Meissner <meissner@cygnus.com>, gdb@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject:  Re: GDB for PC windows NT

You are having a problem with mismatched libraries due to downloading of
a cygwin snapshot.  You should either search the cygwin mailing list
archives to find out how to resolve this or send mail to
cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com.

Alternatively, you could try downloading the new net release (check the
cygwin web page:  http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/)

--
cgf@cygnus.com                        Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company
http://sourcware.cygnus.com/          http://www.redhat.com/