Re: gdb seg violation during print command

   From: David Cogen <cogen@ll.mit.edu>
   Date: 03 May 2000 12:39:31 -0400

   I have a simple test case which demonstrates this problem. The
   following is a transcript. I trust I have included all necessary
   details?

[ CC'd to gdb@sourceware.cygnus.com, the original message can be found
  in the bug-gdb mailing list archive ]

Excellent!  This is what I see on sparc-sun-solaris2.6 with a GDB
compiled from the trunk (I don't have a build from the 5.0 branch
lying around here right now).  The test program was compiled with
egcs-2.91.66.

GNU gdb 20000204
This GDB was configured as "sparc-sun-solaris2.6"...
(gdb) b main
Breakpoint 1 at 0x1a318: file test.cc, line 9.
(gdb) r
Starting program: /tmp/./test

Breakpoint 1, main () at test.cc:9
9       {
(gdb) p tteesstt11(1)
Cannot resolve function tteesstt11 to any overloaded instance
(gdb)

No segfaults anymore, but the current behaviour seems to be wrong
too.  Any of the C++ guru's know what's happening here?

Mark