find_minsym_and_objfile, skip_hurd_resolver...

I recently made some fixes to get gdb on ARM Linux to work correctly with shared
libraries.  One of the things I actually did was copy find_minsym_and_objfile(),
skip_hurd_resolver() and i386_linux_skip_solib_resolver() into
arm-linux-tdep.c.  Other than renaming i386_linux_skip_solib_resolver() I made
no changes to the code.

I don't really like this duplication of code; I'd prefer to share the code
between the architechures.  At present I don't see a simple way of doing that
other than creating a new file for the three functions.  Right now I'm inclined
to check in what I have in the 5.0 branch and wait and seek a neater solution in
the mainline.  Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Scott

--
Scott Bambrough - Software Engineer
REBEL.COM    http://www.rebel.com