GDB & FreeBSD

Hi All,

I spent some time on reviving GDB on FreeBSD.  Not too difficult since
it turns out that I can re-use a lot of code from the NetBSD port
(thanks J.T. :-)).

However, in doing so, I've probably killed support for older FreeBSD
systems (I suspect that the same happened with NetBSD).  From looking
at the FreeBSD CVS tree, FreeBSD 2.2 (which was released in March
1997) and up should be fine (I did my work on FreeBSD 3.4).  On older
systems GDB will not compile.

Is this acceptable?

Mark