GDB 5.0: Debugging threads on AIX?

GDB Maintainers,

   Has the latest version of GDB added support for debugging
   multi-threaded code on AIX 4.2 or AIX 4.3?  I have been unable to do
   this with newly-built versions of the new release.  Is there
   something extra or special I need to do?  I have been unable to find
   any mention of support for this feature in the GDB mailing list or
   in the GDB BUGS or TODO files.

--
## Mark Harig
## Landmark Systems, Reston, Virginia, USA