Re: CYGMON source code CVS source tree availability for NEC Vr4300 or NEC Vr4121 CPUs?

Fred Finster wrote:

> Hello fellow open source supporters.  Thank you for taking time to read this
> and possible provide me a couple hints regarding the  "fill in the blank"
> questions below.
>
> I am new to this group.  Yes, I should read the web page,  __XXXX__, on how
> to get
> the, ??ECOS?? source, that has inside the files to build cygmon EPROM.
> Just customize
> the files, ___XXXX.h & ___XXXX.h & crt0.S and say "make cygmon".
>
> I did search  for "cygmon" on the http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos
> webpage
> and came up with 83 hits.   Lots of good technical explanations, but I
> missed
> the obvious pointer to the source code availability.    Your short helpful
> hints will be most appreciated.  Thank you

To download eCos see http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos/getstart.html.
The mailing lists are listed on:
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos/intouch.html.

It includes a gdb stub (I don't remember if it includes the full cygmon
though).

Several stubs are listed at:

	http://sourceware.cygnus.com/gdb/#see-also

Cygmon isn't currently on sourceware.