Re: Proposal: convert function definitions to prototyped form

Kevin Buettner wrote:

> As many of you know, I'm in the midst of purging the use of ``PARAMS''
> in prototyped function declarations from the gdb sources.  After this
> activity is concluded, I'd like to begin converting function
> definitions whose parameters are declared using the traditional C
> style to the ISO C prototyped form.  I.e, I'd like to convert
> functions of the form

Kevin,

Would a fair summary of this be that you've encountered the following
road blocks:

	o	indent.pro

		So that indent gives better results

	o	a drain of some of the backlog of
		patches (pascal I believe is now
		going in).

		Apple and HP?

No one has objected to the principal (well not on gdb-patches :-) and
the tool would be based on perl rather than the the gcc thing.

Once those blockages are cleared, it can be scheduled and can go
through?

	Andrew