Re: Correct mailing list?

"Brethour, Tanya (tonic)" wrote:

> Hello.. I have been sending out emails with questions.. but I noticed that
> this email list does not seem to be very high volume..
>
> Should I be mailing another list with my questions?

No, you're sending to the right place.  But your questions
involve the high magics of GDB, and very few people know enough
to even understand your questions, let alone reply to them.  For
instance, I personally couldn't answer your query about the
positioning of add_thread without reviewing the existing code
and other targets, and it might take me a few days to get the
time to do that.

Stan