RE: SIGINT handling for rdi target

My host is WinNT + Cygwin.

> How old are your gdb sources?  Are you using the command line
> interface?

I'm using the Insigth 5.0 release + patch for eCos.
If I use the Insight GUI, pressing the Stop button does nothing (in fact the
whole GUI seems frozen) Typing Ctrl+C in the console window of insight
doesn't help more.

BUT

When launching only the cmd line interface (gdb -nw) ctrl+c works.
AND
With the GUI interface, sending an explicit sigint to the process (kill
-sigint pid) works as it should. With the message RDI_execute: you pressed
Escape.

So it seems this is only a problem with the GUI.

Thanks

A+

--
Fabrice Gautier