Another EmbeddedICE question

Hi,

I'm still fighting with my ARM board and gdb:

I would like to know if anyone think it is possible to use the JEENI
EmbeddedICE device to download an application to the board  and then use the
gdb stubs, or cygmon, to do the debugging. (with multithread and all)

Downloading is not a problem but then I would like to transfert the control
to the stub in rom, and then re-connect to the gdb stub and then lauching my
application without re-downloading.

Thanks

A+
--