elvis / vim / integration

       Hello all,
             Except emacs, what editor has been nicely integrated with
       gdb. The only functionility i need is displaying curent line at
       cursor, while execution, and viewing stack.

       elvis and nedit give a client mode too. I've succesfully used
       it to integrate with SUNWspro's dbx, which has a _cb_prompt
       alias which one can define  any function, dbx also has some
       variables ( $vfunc, $vline ) . So i just need

       How can i get a function/alias/define of my own, executed
       at (almost) every prompt, and tell it filename and linenumber
       and get is executeed.

--Vardhan

--
Vardhan Varma <vardhan@cadence.com>  +91-118-4562842 Extn / VMail: 4123
Random Quote: ... so in this project i needed real object orientation, and hence _had_ to use