i386-stub and exception 16,17,19

Hallo all,
I am working with a i386-stub on a PentiumIII machine. I want to use MMX
and SIMD instructions on this machine, so i am interested in exception
19 handling streaming SIMD errors. This exception and as well 16
(floatingpoint error) and 17 (alignemet check) are not supported yet.
It's easy to add the chatching functions but which signals do I have to
assign in the function computeSignal(int exceptionVector).
Does gdb support these (new?) signals ?

Thanks for all information

Wolfram