Re: Jeeni & ARM720T with GDB

Michael Leibowitz wrote:

> When I try that, I get an error message:
>
> Continuing.
> RDI_execute: a miscellaneous type of error
>
> Program received signal SIGTERM, Terminated.
> ?? () at setup.S:4
> 4               B       Reset_Handler
> Current language:  auto; currently asm
>
> using gdb 5.0 (insight w/ -nw) and 7211 eval board.
>
> Any ideas?

It can be the way you compiled/linked your program or a series of
other reasons.  There is not much information above.
Maybe you should post pieces of console output with the relevant
information (the output of "gcc -v", your compilation command and
any messages printed by gcc, etc).

BTW, which host are you running gdb on? Which OS version, libraries...

If I am not mistaken, there were a series of fixes and improvements
to GDB RDI after 5.0 came out.  I am not sure that they can make any
difference to your case, but maybe you should consider switching to
more recent sources.

Fernando

--
Fernando Nasser