Re: RFC: Change to gdb/README

I believe I have addressed Eli and Frank comments.  Here it is:

---------
You can build GDB right in the source directory:

        cd gdb-5.0
        ./configure
        make
        cp gdb/gdb /usr/local/bin/gdb   (or wherever you want)

However, we recommend that an empty directory be used instead.
This way you do not clutter your source tree with binary files
and will be able to create different builds with different
configuration options.

You can build GDB in any empty build directory:

     mkdir build
     cd build
     <full path to your sources>/gdb-5.0/configure
     make
---------

--
Fernando Nasser