Re: bad demangling, strange line numbers, caused by...?

On Tue, 26 Dec 2000, Phil Edwards wrote:

> Using current CVS gdb to debug some code built with current CVS g++.
> (The code is a varation on "hello world" meant to point out some redirecting
> bugs in the library; it's nothing wacky.)
>
> Trying to step into a function gives me undemangled symbols (I thought that
> the autodetection was on now?),

No, nobody with the power over the right files has approved the change
jason made, for some reason.
Unless someone objects, i'll approve it, and take responsibility since
it's a very small change, and I can say it falls under the obvious bugfix
rule, as far as I am concerned (I'm not just pulling this out of thin air,
I really feel it does).

--Dan