Re: Updated MAINTAINERS file - work in progress

> Should (gasp) it include the name/e-mail of all people with a valid
> assignment in place?  Probably not.  It probably should explain where
> current list of people with an assignment is though.

Thanks for the reminder, I forgot to announce this.

I've put the list at http://sourceware.cygnus.com/gdb/copyright.html
(this is taken from Jason Molenda's copy of copyright.list for those
who were following the whole thing), so everyone with checkin access
can refer to it.

Having the MAINTAINERS file refer to this rather than duplicate it I'd
recommend, yes.

> You will have seen the proposed new file CONTRIBUTE. . . .
> I've added a few GDB specific requests and comments.

Well, see my other post for lengthier discussion, but I'd be glad to
add your GDB specific stuff to
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/gdb/submit.html - or let you check it in
yourself - as far as I know you have access.