Re: 5.0 known issues 2000-02-16

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, Andrew Cagney wrote:

> General:

If this is supposed to be the summary of all known issues, then I don't
see those that I mentioned several days ago, about breakpoints and
watchpoints.

For that matter, I didn't see any response to my message at all.  I hope
it doesn't mean that these issues are deemed unimportant ;-).

Also, the status of the current sources with DJGPP is unknown (at least
to me ;-), since I didn't yet have chance to build it.