RDI target broken in 000215 snapshot

The RDI target support seems to be broken in the 000215
snapshot.  I'm unable to execute any of the eCos test programs,
or any other applictions I've written. (they run fine with a
patched-up 4.18 gdb).  I don't know what's wrong with it and
won't have time to look at it for a while.

Is somebody currently working on the RDI code?  If so, I'll
leave well enough alone until the code stabilizes.

[I've gotten fed up with the RDI code that only lets you use
certain devices for the serial connection to the target (and
the one I have connected is never one of the allowed devices),
so I decided to fix the code to allow the user to specify any
device he wants.  For now I guess I'll work with 4.18 sources.]

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com