Re: Patches for GNU/Linux PPC native now in CVS

On Feb 22, 11:09pm, Franz Sirl wrote:

> >I invite those of you who have Linux/PPC machines to try out these
> >changes and let me know how they work.  Also, please let me know about
> >any problems that you find.
>
> I've just uploaded an RPM with the current CVS source to
> ftp://devel.linuxppc.org/users/fsirl/ so people can easily test it.

Thanks.

[...]
> A quick test of gdb looked very promising, I already installed it as the
> default gdb on our build system. What about "info float"? Are you going to
> tackle this yourself later or do you want to leave the implementation to
> somebody else?

If someone else is willing to do the implementation for "info float",
I'm willing to integrate the patches.  (I rarely have need for "info
float", so it may be better if someone else did the implementation.)
OTOH, if no one sends me patches, I'll try to get to it eventually.

Kevin