Re: RDI target broken in 000215 snapshot

On Thu, Feb 24, 2000 at 03:26:38PM -0600, Grant Edwards wrote:

> I had assumed that gdb was detecting the endianness of the
> target already (before today, I didn't know it was user
> selectable).  I'll take a look at makeing the "auto" mode pay
> attention to the target hardware indication.

Does the Angel monitor report the current hardware status
correctly?  The EPI Jeeni correctly reports my target is
big-endian, but the ARM EmbeddedICE reports that it is little.

Unless most targets correctly report correct endian status,
it's probably not worth paying attention to it.

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com