probelms with registers

Hi!

I'm developing a "gdb-simulator" for a CPU, and it seems to
work pretty good. But I have some questions. When I try to
display the registers it says everyone except the link register
is unavailable. Why this?  It also fetches the PC register, but
it also says it's unavailable.

And, how do I from gdb call the `sim_infoŽ function?  Right
now I have implemented a "sim info" command, but since it's
defined in the simulator interface I guess that there's a
better way to do this.

regards,
Johan.

--
Johan Rydberg			johan.rydberg@netinsight.net
Net Insight AB, Sweden		direct: +46-8-685 04 17