Re: running GDB on Cygwin

In article <20000303101528.22003.qmail@web3402.mail.yahoo.com>,
Andreas Kuepper  <insulaner_andi@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Is there anybody who ever tried to run GDB on Cygwin?
>
>I want to do remote debugging and when I run
>"configure" it fails with the message :
>
>configure: error: could not find term library
>
>Thanks for your help!

It is looking for something like libtermcap.a or libncurses.a.
Apparently you have neither on your system.

You should send email to the cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com mailing
list if you are having problems locating these libraries.

cgf
--
cgf@cygnus.com                        Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company
http://sourcware.cygnus.com/          http://www.redhat.com/