Re: C++ Overload testsuite fixes, need someone to verify

>Can someone verify, that i am correct in thinking you get unexpected
>failures in gdb.c++/ovldbreak.exp due to "breakpoint info" failures?
>I have a patch, i just want to make sure it's not me.
>It appears the source line the test suite expects main to appear on
>in that file is 49, and main really appears at 48, so the regex to
>match doesn't work.  I diffed the ovldbreak.cc file, and i get no
>differences.

I think it should report 49, not 48.  Line 49 is the first executable
statement of main.  I'm using the HP WDB source, in case you cannot see
such behavior with sourceware's (in that case I will spend some time
digging up the fix to submit as a patch).

- Jimmy Guo