Readline and -DMINIMAL

I have just discovered to my horror that the upgrade to Readline 2.2 in
GDB 4.18 has completely eradicated support for the MINIMAL #define, and
provides no alternative -- it simply assumes BSD style ttys and falls
over dead if those aren't supported.

Does anyone know the story on this one?  Is there a stub library that
is used for Cygwin and DJGPP ?  I noticed a specific hack for cygwin
that simply assumes libtermcap.a, I suppose this is a B20 invention.

I really do not want to hack all the #ifdef MINIMAL stuff back in, but
since I build direct on windows I need to shut up all the code that tries
to use sgtty or termios.

--
Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ windriver.com