Re: RFC: Option to have the Source Window controls at the top

I just realized that one must see it first.

I added the following:

	* library/prefs.tcl (pref_set_defaults): Define gdb/src/top_control
	to allow the source window controls to be placed at the top.
	* library/srcwin.itb (_build_win): Test for gdb/src/top_control
	and place the controls accordingly.

It has to be set manually as it is just for evaluation.  If people like
it
(I like it) I will add the proper Preferences control for it.

Just make sure your ~/.gdbtkinit  file has the following:

[src]
        top_control=1

And you'll see what I mean.

Enjoy,