Re: Does GDB suports mixed ARM_code (ARM+Thumb) debugging?

Joel Brenner <joel.brenner@tchip.com> wrote:

> does gdb 2.95.2 configured for arm-elf supports debuggin of objects
> generated by linking together ARM-code (32 bit) and Thumb-code (16 bit)?

GDB 4.17 does.  So I guess more recent versions do too.

Symbian Limited (Co.No.3173352) Registered Office: Sentinel House, 16 Harcourt Street, London, W1H 4AD, UK.
This message is intended only for use by the named addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please notify postmaster@symbian.com and delete the message and any attachments accompanying it immediately. Symbian does not accept liability for any corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occuring to this message in transit or for any message sent by its employees which is not in compliance with Symbian corporate policy.