Re: [rfc] New test directory gdb.pr gdb.gnats

> With this in mind, I'd like to follow up the suggestion that there be
> a directory ``gdb.pr'' (gdb.gnats?) created that had the potential to
> contain a NNNN.exp test for each PR reported in the PUBLIC bug tracking
> database.

I'm in favor of the new directory.  I'm agnostic about the name.

> Of course I'm not proposing anything silly such as there _has_ to be a
> test for each PR or that PR's can only be closed if there is a test or
> that ..... This is a community group and community groups tend to only
> do what members of the group are actually interested in doing.

As a member of the community, I enjoy writing test scripts for PR's
that I file and PR's that I close.  So if you create the directory I
will contribute test scripts.

Michael Elizabeth Chastain
<chastain@redhat.com>
"love without fear"