gdbserver/gdb 5.0 on Embedded PowerPC

hi,

looking for people who are expirienced in debugging remote
on an Embedded PowerPC. We are working at the moment
on a C++ project with PThreads and running in unexpected problems.

First, the stability is horrible! Beginning from SIGTRAP and ending
with SIGINT where they should not happen. A not working thread
overview, network connect interrupst and so on... I hope someone
made other expirience because it can not be true that the GDB
environment is so bugy.

Raphael Bossek
Research & Development
Tel.: +49 (0) 89- 89 458- 323
Fax: +49 (0) 89- 89 458- 423
eMail: RBossek@speech-design.de
SPEECH DESIGN Gesellschaft für elektronische Sprachverarbeitung mbH
Industriestraße 1
D- 82110 Germering
Germany
http://www.speech-design.de