[5.1] Solaris 8 x86 build status?

Hello,

Could someone with a Solaris 8 x86 machine please try a build using a
current GDB snapshot and report back the results.

--

Re: GDB 5.0.1?
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb/2000-07/msg00038.html

Is the Solaris 8 x86 problem fixed?  When you configure it, configure
incorrectly determines that I have no curses.h.  This causes mucho
compilation errors later on.

Simply editing the config.h to define CURSES_H fixes the problem, and
then the build works fine.

The status for this problem:

Solaris 8 x86 (PIII-560)
gcc 2.95.2

I had the same problem with several of the snapshots shortly before
5.0 became official, and 5.0 has the same problem.

I sent some mail in about it long ago, and never saw a reply.

I haven't had time to figure it out myself, especially since I get all
confused trying to figure out what configure does, I was happy to find
the workaround.

Mike

--

	Andrew