demangle.h and ucase enums?

Hello,

The coding standard contains:

http://gcc.gnu.org/codingconventions.html
http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards_25.html#SEC25

``Please use underscores to separate words in a name, so that the Emacs
word commands can be useful within them. Stick to lower case; reserve
upper case for macros and enum constants, and for name-prefixes that
follow a uniform convention.''

Does anyone know how this should be interpreted?

I've been working on the simplistic interpretation of ``enums are in
upper case'' but, looking at demangle.h other interpretations are
possible.

Something else to document.  Next I'll be going the Ada manual route
where the notes tell you to interpret ``do'' as ``don't'' :-)

	Andrew