Re: stack usage query

Vikram Pandita <pvikram@miel.mot.com> writes:

In terms of memory size?
You don't.

Well, you could always just look at the current stack pointer, go up a
frame, look at the current stakc pointer, and subtract/add (depends on
if your stack grows up or down).

--
When I was little, my grandfather used to make me stand in a
closet for five minutes without moving.  He said it was elevator