Re: Problem on gdb (insight) under cgywin!

Obvious question:
To use GDB this way you must be running the GDB stub on your target
board. Are you running the stub?

What are you running on the 68K target?

Also if this is an embedded target then are you sure that the
console_output is being piped through the GDB stub?